Thank you for your support to Community Church of the Open Door. Because of your financial support and generosity, you have planted the seeds that will enable CCOD to grow in our community, and provide a church home for you and others. Thank you for answering the call to contribute to God’s work here at Community Church of the Open Door.
There are several ways to donate to CCOD:
- We offer safe and secure online giving through the portal below. If you are a first-time online giver, just click on view donor portal under My Online Donation and you will be taken to the portal where you can register as a First Time new user, or select Quick Give to give without registering. Either way, remember to click on the drop-down arrow to select the fund to which you are donating.
- We also have wall boxes in the sanctuary and fellowship hall where you can leave your offering, if you missed the offering basket.
- We have a safe and secure text-giving option. Save the following CCOD text-giving number in your contacts: 207-618-9896. When you are ready to donate just text an amount to our text-giving number. The first time, you will be prompted to go to a secure URL to register and enter your card information. After it processes, you will receive a confirmation text. To give to a fund other than the General Fund, text the word “Funds” and you will receive a list of fund names to choose from. You may then text the amount + fund name (i.e. $50 + Deacons), and the donation will be attributed to that fund.
- Download the EasyTithe Giving app on your mobile device and search for Community Church of the Open Door.
- Or you can mail your donation to:
Church of the Open Door
PO Box 777
Hampden, ME 04444