Thank you for your support to Open Door. Because of your financial support and generosity, you have planted the seeds that will enable CCOD to grow & serve in our community, and provide a church home for you and others. Thank you for answering the call to contribute to God’s work here at Open Door.
Ways to donate to Open Door:
- We offer safe and secure online giving through the portal below. If you are a first-time online giver, just click on view donor portal under My Online Donation and you will be taken to the portal where you can register as a First Time new user, or select Quick Give to give without registering. Either way, remember to click on the drop-down arrow to select the fund to which you are donating.
- We also have wall boxes in the sanctuary and fellowship hall where you can leave your offering, if you missed the offering basket.
- We have a safe and secure text-giving option. Save the following CCOD text-giving number in your contacts: 207-618-9896. When you are ready to donate just text an amount to our text-giving number. The first time, you will be prompted to go to a secure URL to register and enter your card information. After it processes, you will receive a confirmation text. To give to a fund other than the General Fund, text the word “Funds” and you will receive a list of fund names to choose from. You may then text the amount + fund name (i.e. $50 + Deacons), and the donation will be attributed to that fund.
- Download the EasyTithe Giving app on your mobile device and search for Community Church of the Open Door.
- Or you can mail your donation to:
Church of the Open Door
PO Box 777
Hampden, ME 04444