MOPs is an international movement that believes moms are world influencers. That’s why we connect moms all over the world to a community of women, in their own neighborhoods, who meet together to laugh, cry and embrace the journey of motherhood. MOPs group is an open, accepting place for mothers (with children aging from birth through grade school) to experience authentic community, personal growth, practical help and spiritual hope.
What to expect:
- Delicious food and coffee
- Great live speakers, videos provided by MOPs International and open dialogue
- Friends in all stages of motherhood, including mentor moms, to relate, learn from and encourage
- Crafts and creative activities
- Mom’s Night Out and play dates
- FREE CHILDCARE provided by our amazing MOPPET volunteers, so you can relax and have a whole conversation while your coffee is still hot!
Meetings held at Open Door Church
270 Main Rd N, Hampden 04444